Welcome to the Index Page Layout
If you are seeing this message in a Single PRODUCT PAGE - DO NOT WORRY! This message will disappear once your site is published
If you are NOT in a Single Product Page, please DO NOT USE the INDEX page layout. Please go to "page" and select to use any other page layouts
**This message will disappear once your site is published**
EverLights warranty is void if the product is not used or handled accordingly.
EverLights (LED Lights) and the control box are two separate components and are warranted under separate terms. The failure of one component does not subsequently trigger a warranty claim on the other component
The EverLights permanent lighting system coverage period does not apply to damage caused by conditions or handling beyond our control, as further detailed below.
We will provide coverage from the date of your claim to the end of the applicable warranty period for the following manufacturing defects:
- LED failure (5 year limited warranty)
- Control Box failure (1 year limited warranty)
- Damage or loss of EverLights as a result of failure of roof, gutter, soffit, etc.
- Wind damaging home and thus EverLights
- Objects or persons striking home and thus EverLights
- Improper or faulty installation
- Damage or loss due to improper power flow
- Inadequte gutter or roof drainabe
- Altering the product outside of inteded use
- Neglect or abuse
- Leaks caused by pre-existing conditions or structural failures
- Any costs incurred which were not previously authorized by EverLights in advance
- Cash compensation
- Credit for EverLights materials
- Replacement or refurbishment of the EverLights prodcut
Note: The material cost will be determined by the cost of the lighting products at the original time of purchase.